Tuesday, August 23, 2011

hecticness

I even don't have the time to have a lie-in at the moment. Many changes, a lot of stress and hecticness. Will do more posts as soon as I have some minutes to take a breath...at the moment really fallen in love with the styles from Camilla Skovgaard. Hope you are much more relaxed than me ;)

Habe noch nicht einmal Zeit zum Ausschlafen. Viele Veränderungen, viel Stress und Hektik. Werde mehr posten, sobald ich Zeit zum Durchatmen habe...im Moment bin ich verliebt in die Designs von Camilla Skovgaard. Hoffe, Ihr seid entspannter als ich ;)

12 comments:

  1. fell in love with your shoes.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything calms down for you soon! I love those shoes.
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!!!!!!!
    new post on my blog:I'm waiting for u!!!!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiii :) coole schuhe und danke für dein schönes kompliment:) echt wo genau ist denn dein laden? schaue gerne mal vorbei:)

    hope to hear from u soon:)

    love
    delasheela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing heels!
    xoxo


    http://storyofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. these shoes are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are great and your summer boots really knocked me out- so hot!

    I hope you're able to find some down time. Love the blog.

    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab fab fab!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
    (there's a give-away)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love this shoes!

    Amazing blog!!!
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are so cool ! I love them

    ReplyDelete