Wednesday, June 22, 2011

after the rain comes sunshine


Starring out of the window and wondering about the unsettled weather today. Days like these make me wanna stay at home, light some candles and snuggle with my honey...never before said for myself I'd be a romantic person ;)

Kurz aus dem Fenster gestarrt, wunderte ich mich über das wechselhafte Wetter heute. An Tagen wie  diesen will ich nichts als zu Hause bleiben,  einige Kerzen anzünden und mit meinem Schatz kuscheln...und dabei behaupte ich von mir selbst, keine Romantikerin zu sein ;)

overall: Replay
top: Replay

9 comments:

  1. seems this rain-sun-rain weather is universal!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing, love this overall...
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    www.samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second photo!!!
    I like it!!!! Great outfit!!!
    A big kiss from italy!!!
    Miriam

    Fashion Crazy Ball:
    http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy intimace isn't to be romantic, but a sensitive person.
    Very cute overall.
    XX Yoana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, dear! and I totally love all of your outfits from previous posts
    Mwahhh..
    http://crashingred.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE that first shot! You look adorable in overalls :)

    As for working out...I'm jealous you don't need to! I've heard kick-boxing is a great way to do cardio and tone up at the same time; plus it's fun!

    www.cashmereandcandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The overalls are DOPE!! I love that blurry shot..

    xoxo
    Sheryl

    www.walkinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete