Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer boots

For so many years I've been looking for some good old school friends via facebook. Last week I finally found two of my old buddies. It's so emotional and exciting to see how they look like after so many years and to know their occupation. Today I'm gonna meet an old school friend. So curious to find out how she's doing...Wearing my Marsèll summer boots, which are so unbelievable comfortable.

Seit Jahren war ich auf der Suche nach einigen alten Schulfreundinnen über facebook. Letzte Woche habe ich nun endlich zwei von ihnen gefunden. Es ist so emotional und aufregend, sie nach so vielen Jahren wiederzusehen und zu erfahren, was sie beruflich machen. Heute treffe ich mich mit einer Schulfreundin und bin mal gespannt, was sie von ihrem Leben zu berichten hat...Trage übrigens meine unglaublich bequemen Marsèll Sommerstiefel.

coat: S'nob
top: Gas
shorts: Bray Steve Alan
shoes: Marsèll
bag: Fifth Dimension 

13 comments:


  1. Oh, you ve got such a beautifull blog.))
    Love your post.)

    Can you help me?
    I am doing a poll and I need answer only one question.

    "What are your favorite clothing firms?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    @Mary Mur: ou, there are many labels for clothes I really love: Rick Owens, L.G.B., Gareth Pugh, Versace, Martin Margiela etc. just to mention a few.
    for shoes I love: Fifth Dimension, Marsèll, Camilla Skovgaard etc.

    @Fabrizia: of course I'm gonna check out your blog!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful way with putting together outfits that look extremely comfortable and very stylish. I adore your look. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning stunning shoes. there are no words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hell yes. these are so rad. that purse is pretty spectacular too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your fabulous boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shoes! awesome!
    good luck with meting your old friend - I hope everything will go well

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outsde Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girls,
    thanks for all your lovely comments!
    To me it's so joyful and it makes me really happy to read every sentence you write. I think blogging via internet is the best solution to get opinions concerning my outfits and styling. Never ever I got so many comments and compliments on the street. So you make me go on posting, thanks for that!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Completely amazing boots! Perfect for Summer with the cutouts in the right place to allow airflow! That's so nice that you were able to reconnect with your friends. I love that about facebook. Have fun!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Wrinkle In Time Vintage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing with your granny hair, very special ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad I found your blog. Such fantastic style.

    ReplyDelete